Who we are
Did we mention we've been around for as long as affiliate marketing itself – over 18 years in total! We are one of the leading providers of performance marketing in Europe, developing intelligent, high-performance solutions for our customers – publishers, advertisers and agency partners. But with over 3500 advertisers and 700,000 publishers relying on our network, it’s not all about technology (more on that later). We currently have over 200 talented people working at affilinet across Germany, the UK, France, Spain, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands. And we’re part of something much bigger… a subsidiary of europes number one internet specialist, the United Internet Group.
What we're about
We’re creative, yet commercially minded. Our business is built on technology, but as a company we offer much more. Our team build relationships, offer strategic marketing consultation and deliver intelligent market and customer insight in order to help our customers achieve their business objectives. We love addressing new challenges and working together to shape the marketplace. So if this sounds like you, no matter what your discipline we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer
We’re not big believers in complex hierarchical structures. We recognise each one of our employees has something valuable to contribute to the future of the business, and our working culture reflects that ethos. At affilinet, you'll be part of a supportive team of professionals at all levels of the business and your contributions will be welcomed, valued and acted upon. Joining our team will guarantee your personal and professional development, as well as the chance to gain international experience in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like the kind of business you’d like to be involved in then drop us a line.
Please see below for positions available in our UK office.
Senior Account Manager
The Vacant Position
The Senior Account Manager will work together with the Account Director on a key strategic client to ensure a best in market level of service. You will be expected to successfully manage one of the UK’s biggest affiliate programmes as well as having an overseeing role that will be responsible for monitoring and delivery across the team of which they’re in charge. You will be expected to have considerable experience and an excellent understanding of the affiliate channel.
- Directly responsible for delivery and performance of key account
- Development and implementation of strategy for key account
- Maintain daily contact with client, offering direction for program growth, strategic insight and regular feedback
- Co-ordinate and deliver on project based activity, e.g. publisher recruitment
- Delegate admin heavy tasks to team members
- Ensure consistent monitoring and internal reporting across account
- Assisting the wider team in knowledge enhancement, learning and career progression
- Setting Objectives and Goals for members of the team and actively monitoring progress
- Work closely with the Account Director to deliver, implement and analyse client development.
As the ideal candidate you will….
- Expert knowledge in all aspects of affiliate and the performance channel
- Experience of Key Account Management in a variety of sectors
- In-depth knowledge of tracking, reporting and a strong technical awareness
- Experience in co-ordinating team projects
- Experience in people management
- Strong and confident communicator, showing clear thought process and strong negotiating skills
- Prepared to present frequently to senior client contacts, publishers and internally
- Proven track record of successfully managing large affiliate programmes
- Ability to digest detailed information and pass on relevant points to other team members
- Establish and maintain communication lines on behalf of the team throughout affilinet and client businesses
- Demonstrate desire to control and own projects and self-motivate to deliver the best possible solution for existing or potential clients and internal teams
- Astute commercial focus of all clients under the employees remit. Managing expectation where required
Please email: email@example.com